MOUNT DORA, Fla. — Long and Scott Farm is a family-owned business that has grown from a 100-acre farm to now more than 12,000 acres.
Our Caitlin Wilson explores the quaint old-Florida countryside at the Long and Scott Farm fall festival and corn maze in this week’s Florida on a Tankful.
- In the fall months, they use parts of the farm to host their annual corn maze and fall fest.
- Right now, they are open on weekends, but their country store — which sells food, pumpkins, and plenty of baked goods and fresh fruits —- is open during the week.
- During the festival, the farm has hayrides, a pond for fish, a zip line, a pumpkin patch, and the 6.5-acre corn maze that this year will have select dates for a nighttime corn maze.
- The fall festival will end in early November, but the farm and maze will stay open on weekends and introduce its holiday festival in the coming weeks that will last into December.
- For more information on the corn maze, check out the Long and Scott Farm website.