Once again, the host of the “Foreign Matters” podcast, George Templeton, invited me to hop in as a guest co-host (since the regular co-host, Stephan Glaug AKA Krayon Pundit couldn’t make it).
But this wasn’t the usual “Foreign Matters” episode…not only was it on a Tuesday, instead of a Monday at 10 p.m. ET, but almost the entire episode was focused on the 2020 U.S. election. And we made enough (1+ hour) radio that every listener will be left satisfied!
Here’s the lowdown on what we talked about Tuesday night:
- Pfizer Vaccine news, via Reuters wire service;
- Some potential candidates for top roles related to foreign policy (State, UN Rep, etc.) in a theoretical Biden Administration, via Politico;
- Again, speaking theoretically, executive orders Joe Biden’s mulling over, via WaPo;
- Election Overview, including what the GOP gains in the House & the upcoming Senate run-offs in Georgia could mean;
- I talk about two of my recent, RedState pieces, too:
- Prominent Conservative Voices Are Swiftly Getting Suspended by Twitter; the Reason They Give Is Insane;
- BREAKING: 10 GOP State AGs Announce Brief to SCOTUS on Pennsylvania Mail-in Ballots Case
Listen in now right here!
— George Templeton (@rodentpolitics) November 11, 2020
Thanks for listening!